With a central processor that employs up to six cores, each with two threads, the AltaiGate 500 is like having a total of 12 virtual CPUs. Its powerful hardware allows it to manage up to 500 Altai Super WiFi access points and 10,000 client devices from a single location.
Ease of use is the main design goal of AltaiGate 500. An entire Wi-Fi network can be set up quickly via its web-based configuration interface; furthermore, it can be deployed within any Layer 2/3 network. Altai Super WiFi access points then automatically connects to the AltaiGate. As a result, Wi-Fi network deployment can be done in a truly plug-and-play manner.
Once up and running, the AltaiGate 500 automatically manages the Wi-Fi network. Configuration changes can be applied to multiple APs or the entire network. Moreover, a customizable dashboard provides a comprehensive network snapshot and allows IT staffs to trouble-shoot any problems easily.
KEY FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Best value in price/performance - Support up to 500 APs and 10,000 client devices at an affordable cost.
- Ease of Use - Web-based configuration interface allows Wi-Fi network to be set up quickly; Altai Super WiFi Aps discover the AltaiGate automatically.
- Smart Access Services - Smart access features such as hotspot, guest access, social media login such as Facebook and Google allows quick setup for secured private network access or easy monetization of hotspot services.
- Intelligent network security - Support enterprise-grade 802.11x with any backend authentication databases such as RADIUS and Active Directory.
- Advanced RF management - Support advanced RF management features such as rogue AP detection, auto channel and TX power control, and client load balancing.
- Flexible deployment - Support centralized and distributed forwarding architectures maximizes deployment flexibility.