Altai has lately launched its new member of Wave 2 products for indoor dual band access, IX500, which will be available in Australia and New Zealand by the 1st quarter of 2019.
Compliant with the latest 802.11ac Wave 2 technology, the IX500 is specifically designed to deliver unparalleled Wi-Fi experience at the market’s most affordable price point. IX500, replacing A2c, offers ultra-fast data rates of 867 Mbps on 5 GHz and 400 Mbps on 2.4 GHz with MUMIMO support.
It is ideally suited for medium to high density venues such as enterprises, SMEs, schools, hotels, and retail stores.
MU-MIMO and concurrent dual-band 2.4 GHz/5 GHz radios increase the capacity and allow more clients to connect simultaneously.
Advanced Interference Mitigation Suite provides significant reduction in interference in both harsh and noisy environments
AirFi technology enhances the performance of IX500 by optimising clients’ throughput based on their signal strength and traffic
A sleek, low-profile, and IP55-rated enclosure allows the IX500 to be used for outdoor deployments
Flexible management options including standalone, controller-based management with AltaiGate, and cloud-based management with AltaiCare
Key Features and Benefits
- Best value in price/performance Dual band 802.11ac wave 2 with extended coverage at the market’s most affordable price point
- MU-MIMO Increases Capacity By allowing simultaneous transmissions from AP to multiple clients, MU-MIMO increases the capacity of IX500 substantially
- Dual-Band Dual-Concurrent The IX500 delivers data rates of up to 867 Mbps in 5GHz and 400 Mbps in 2.4GHz. This, together MU-MIMO, allows a Wi-Fi network to support a large number of mobile users running high bandwidth applications
- Advance Interference Mitigation Altai’s Advance Interference Mitigation Suite offers optimal capacity and interference rejection
- AirFi optimises capacity AirFi enhances the IX500’s capacity by optimizing a client’s throughput based on its signal strength and traffic
- Low profile housing design Sleek, low profile design allows it to blend into any surrounding environment
- Flexible Management Options Standalone, controller-based management with AltaiGate, or cloud-based management with AltaiCare
- Ease of Deployment Zero configuration of AltaiCare allows a non-technical person to simply unpack and plug the IX500 to Wi-Fi network. Furthermore, support for standard 802.3af PoE allows enterprises to use existing PoE switches
Speak to your Sales Manager at Powertec or email us at email@example.com for more information.