SETU VGB is a multi-port fixed VOIP to ISDN BRI Gateway offering eight VOIP channels and two ISDN BRI ports. It connects ISDN PBX to IP network for cost-effective and flexible communication. For an IP-PBX, SETU VGB provides ISDN BRI trunking.
The Gateway enables inbound and outbound calls over VOIP and ISDN BRI networks. Seamless connectivity with existing communication setup, enterprise grade features and cost-effective communication over IP network help businesses realize an early return on the investment. Flexible and intelligent call routing options further ensure that communication takes place using the most cost-effective network.
The Gateway serves as an ideal solution for small businesses and call centers to control operational costs. Service providers and system integrators addressing business customers can offer a strategic migration to VOIP while protecting their existing investment. Corporates with branch offices on multiple locations can avail benefits of VOIP network for cost-effective inter-office communication.
- Up to Eight Simultaneous VOIP Calls
- Two ISDN BRI Ports with Programmable TE/NT Modes
- Deployable in all SIP based VOIP Networks
- Simultaneous Peer-to-Peer and Proxy Calling
- ISDN Network Clock Synchronization for Error free Communication
- Cost-Effective Calling with Intelligent Least Cost Routing
- Fax over IP (T.38 and Pass-through)
- VLAN Tagging for Advanced Networking
- Restrict Unwanted Calls with a List of Denied Numbers
- Direct Number Dialing on the Desired Network with Automatic Number Translation
- Call Detail Records of 2,000 Calls
- PIN Authentication to Prevent Unauthorized Usage
- Caller ID Presentation and Restriction
- Emergency Number Dialing
- Web based Configuration and Mangement
for further information