SETU VFX series is a range of multi-channel VOIP - FXO and FXS Gateways. VFX series offer multiple FXO/FXS Gateways to connect TDM based telephony infrastructure to an IP network. For organizations that have already migrated to IP, SETU VFX provides POTS trunking option. Ideal for legacy TDM phone systems, these Gateways offer access to new generation VOIP and benefits of low cost long distance calls.
Alternatively, SETU VFX series provides POTS (CO) network access for IP Phone Systems and Softswitches for local area connectivity. SETU VFX series supports up to 32 VOIP channels, Fax over IP support and flexible dialing plans. The dedicated signal processing resources and superior protocol set ensures multiple call capabilities with toll grade voice quality.
SETU VFX - VOIP-FXS and FXO Gateways enables small and medium businesses to create seamless office environment, integrate a traditional phone system into IP network and significantly reduce communication costs. These Gateways are ideally suitable for business and consumer VOIP services, including call centers and multi-location environment.
SETU VFXTH also enables large organizations to connect branch offices dispersed globally for Site-to-Site IP Telephony. This in-turn reduces communication costs and helps them utilize existing telecom infrastructure.
- Call Detail Records of 2,000 Calls
- Caller ID Presentation of Analog Station
- Emergency Number Dialling
- Fax Over IP (T.38 and Pass-through)
- Hotline Extension Setting
- Make and Receive Calls using Analog Terminals over the IP Network
- Port Forwarding and DMZ
- PSTN Pass-through Port to make Calls Over POTS during IP Network Outage
- Restrict Unwanted Calls with a List of Denied Numbers
- SNMP Monitoring
- TR-069 Auto-configuration
- VOIP Security Over SRTP/TLS Encryption
- Web based Configuration and Management
Micro-site Visit www.matrixpabx.com.au for further information